APPLE ORCHARD FIELD TRIPS
$9/person for apple picking field trip, $8/person for pre-picked apple orchard field trip
- We offer 2 types of apple orchard field trips: an apple picking field trip or pre-picked apple orchard tour. Students in the apple picking field trip will pick up to 4 apples off the tree. Students in the pre-picked apple orchard field trip will receive 4 picked apples.
- A wagon ride is included in both types of apple orchard field trips.
- A field trip guide will give an educational talk about the apple orchard including nutrition, growth cycle, harvesting, photosynthesis, bees and pollination.
- The field trip guide will accompany your classroom onto the wagon to the apple orchard. Apple picking field trip students will stop at the orchard to pick their apples.
- After the tour, participants will be able to play in our barnyard which includes over 30 activities including the petting zoo, bunny village and observation bee hive.
- Each student will receive petting zoo feed, an apple cider donut and 4 apples.
- Teachers are free with school ID. Parents and siblings pay field trip price.
CORN MAZE & PUMPKIN FIELD TRIPS
- This field trip is a combination corn maze and pumpkin field trip.
- A field trip guide will give an educational talk about corn and pumpkins which will include growth cycle, photosynthesis, harvesting, bees and pollination.
- Your class will then navigate through the corn maze using one of our educational navigation passports. This portion of the tour will be unguided.
- Participants will be given admission to our barnyard which includes over 30 activities including the petting zoo, observation bee hive and goat bridge.
- Each student will receive petting zoo feed, an apple cider donut and a pumpkin. Each class will receive a classroom pumpkin.
- Teachers are free with school ID. Parents and siblings pay corn maze and pumpkin field trip price.
TEACHERS LOVE ALL SEASONS ORCHARD FIELD TRIPS
How do I book a field trip? Is a deposit required?
A $50 deposit is required to reserve your date. The balance will be due upon arrival on your field trip date. Reservations can be made online by clicking the book tour button above or by emailing us at email@example.com.
When are field trips offered?